Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, Egg

The Bunny surprised the boys with these baskets of treats this morning, they we not too excited about getting baskets filled with empty beer bottles, spices and a few other odds and ends. I wasn't too excited about the Bunny drinking our beer and NyQuil! After finding a few more clues the boys found a basket that was a little more to their liking.

Mmmm..half eaten bottle of peanuts..salt..


The Morning started off with cheddar biscuits and gravy.

Our Tulips (taken earlier in the week)


Our impromptu Easter pasta dinner. I was planning a grand feast and got a little behind on my planning and when I got to Fresh Market for today's dinner supplies I found they were closed!

Good thing we had some wonderful pesto from the summer left in the freezer, some arancini and Italian soda. All on Grandma Belu's table and china. It was a good (rainy) day.



No comments: